A scooter tour of Paris is the perfect way to see a huge amount of the city in just a few hours.
- 3 hours
- Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Eiffel Tower…
- Vespa: 200€ // Sidecar: 250€ for 2 people
- Arc de Triomphe
- Champs Élysées
- Grand palais and Petit palais
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre dame
- Place Vendôme
- Love bridge
- Maximum 2 scooters per group.
- Most of the time they are private.
- Sidecar Tours are private.
- I am at least 18 years-old
- I have a valid driving licence
- I can drive on main roads
If you do not have experience driving a scooter we can do a Sidecar Tour for you. No experience needed!
The tour price includes
Starting and finishing the tour from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
Helmets as needed
Fuel for the scooter
Wet weather gear if needed
A top case to store your backpack and camera
French TVA taxes
Theft and damage with security deposit of either 500€ or 1200€, taken as a ‘hold’ on a credit card, not charged to the card. the amount is reduced to 500€ for an additional 20€
Your polaroid souvenir picture!