The Vespa 300cc
Superlative power and style: the Vespa GTS scooter is unrivaled on the market. A 300cc engine, the most powerful in the whole range, is combined with a front and rear disc ABS brake system and ASR traction control for absolute control and safety in the saddle.
Its sleek lines and elegant style soften the exuberance of the scooter, with extra features of a LED daytime running lights, extra large saddle seat, passenger foot pegs, digital instrument panel, 12-inch wheels, and a USB port to charge your phone or GPS.
- The Vespa 300cc has 2 seats and carries 2 people comfortable
- All scooters are delivered to, and picked up from, your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- 1 days rental = 24 hours from time of delivery
Included FREE with all our Paris Vespa Rentals
- The Vespa rental delivered to, and picked up from, your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- U-lock with chain to secure your scooter when your not using it
- 2x Vespa helmets
- Wet weather flexibility – Postpone your rental to another day that suits you if its raining on the day of your reservation
- A top case to store your helmets or backpack, camera, ect
- A Paris map and tips about driving in Paris
- Wet weather gear (2x jackets and 2x pants) if it there is forecast for precipitation
- Winter riding gloves during the colder months
- A detailed demonstration on how your Vespa, U-lock and GPS works (if needed)
- An explanation of the parking areas, french road rules, and any other questions you might have…
- Advice and recommendations on places to visit on your scooter
- We promise to replace of your scooter in the unlikely event you have a mechanical problem
- Insurance against 3rd Party, theft or damage to the scooter (1200€ or 500€ security deposit
- French TVA taxes are included in the price
Rental Price for the 300cc Vespa
1 – 2 days… €100 per day
3 – 4 days… €95 per day
For longer rentals please contact us for a price….
Additional options for when you rent a scooter
- Garmin scooter – GPS 20€ per dayConnects securely on to the scooter. Preloaded by name with every attraction, monument, park and gardens, museums in Paris. Having a GPS is perfect if you have limited time and want to see as much as possible!
- Reduce the insurance deductible from 1200€ to 500€ – 20€ per day
- Pre-pay for a return tank of petrol – 10€ No need to bring it back with a full tank