The Vespa 50cc
The Vespa S 50cc model is identical to its bigger sister, the S 125cc, but has a smaller engine.
Perfect for zipping around Paris and taking the country roads out to Versailles. The smaller engine makes it noticeably lighter than the 125cc, and with two seats and a top-case with backrest the 50cc is perfectly comfortable to carry two people.
- The Vespa 50cc has 2 seats and carries 2 people comfortable
- It also comes with a TOP CASE and cushion back rest for the passenger
- All scooters are delivered to, and picked up from, your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- Rental period is for 24 hours from time of delivery
Included FREE with all our Paris Vespa Rentals
- The Vespa rental delivered to, and picked up from, your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- U-lock with chain to secure your scooter when your not using it
- 2x Vespa helmets
- Wet weather flexibility – Postpone your rental to another day that suits you if its raining on the day of your reservation
- A top case to store your helmets or backpack, camera, ect
- A Paris map and tips about driving in Paris
- Wet weather gear (2x jackets and 2x pants) if it there is forecast for precipitation
- Winter riding gloves during the colder months
- A detailed demonstration on how your Vespa, U-lock and GPS works (if needed)
- An explanation of the parking areas, french road rules, and any other questions you might have…
- Advice and recommendations on places to visit on your scooter
- We promise to replace of your scooter in the unlikely event you have a mechanical problem
- Insurance against 3rd Party, theft or damage to the scooter (1200€ or 500€ security deposit
- French TVA taxes are included in the price
Rental Price for the 50cc Vespa
1 – 2 days… €70 per day
3 – 4 days… €65 per day
For longer rentals please contact us for a price….
Additional options for when you rent a scooter
- Garmin scooter – GPS 20€ per dayConnects securely on to the scooter. Preloaded by Name with every attraction, monument, park and gardens, museums and Quartiers in Paris. Having a GPS is perfect if you have limited time and want to see as much as possible!
- Reduce the insurance deductible from 1200€ to 500€ – 20€ per day
- Pre-pay for a return tank of petrol – 10€ No need to bring it back with a full tank