Private Full day tour of Paris
Paris is a city unique in so many ways, with so much history, variety and places to visit.
Our full day Paris tour is designed to show everything Paris has to offer in just one day.
Details of the tour
- Our Full Day Paris tour runs every day of the week
- Tours start at 10am
- All tours are PRIVATE between November and March
- Private tours means you will have the guide all to yourselves
- The tour will start from your Paris hotel, apartment, train or metro station, or a location chosen by you
- The duration of the tour is around 7 hours
- Tours can be given in ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH or PORTUGUESE
- All our guides are Parisians or Francophiles- fluent in English and lovers of all thing french!
Full day Paris tour itinerary
On this tour we will start by visiting all the central monuments and places of interest that we would normally visit on our Highlights Tour.
Then after lunch we will continue the tour by visiting the historic Marais area, more of the Latin Quartier, Ile St-Louis, and travel to the far north of the city to visit the very unique area of Montmartre.
- The most trendy area of Paris – the Marais
- The grand Place des Vosges
- House of the famous author Victor Hugo
- Ancient market street of Rue Mouffetard
- Ile St-Louis – the most romantic part of Paris
- Basilica de Sacre Coeur and an incredible view over the city
- Artists market of Place de Terre
- Moulin Rouge – home of the Can-can
- Cabaret of the Le Lapin Agile
- One of the last remaining vineyards of Paris
The tour price includes:
- Your guide
- Your Vespa
- Starting and finishing the tour from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- WET WEATHER FLEXIBILITY – Postpone the tour to another day that suits you if its raining on the day of your reservation, free of charge ofcourse!
- 2 or 3 helmets as needed
- Fuel for the day for the scooter
- A top case on the scooter to store your backpack and camera
- 2 or 3 wet weather gear if needed
- French TVA taxes
- Insurance for the scooter (cover for a 3rd Party, Theft and Damage with deposit of either 500€ or 1200€, taken as a ‘hold’ on a credit card, NOT charged. The amount is reduced to 500€ for an additional 20€ if you prefer)