Private Highlights tour of Paris
A scooter tour of Paris is the perfect way to see a huge amount of the city in just a few hours.
Following your guide down grands boulevards from one monument to another, past museums, statues, fountains, and bridges… Up avenues of tree-lined Haussmann style apartments and down windy cobblestone lanes and alleyways….
Paris has a huge variety within its Arrondissements and Quartiers, and no other form of transport will let you experience the city quite as uniquely as a scooter will.
Details of the tour
- Our Paris Highlights tour runs every day of the week
- Tours start at 10am or 2:30pm
- All tours are PRIVATE between November and March
- Private tours means you will have the guide all to yourselves
- The tour will start from your Paris hotel, apartment, train or metro station, or a location chosen by you
- The duration of the tour is around 3 hours. We can finish the tour back at your hotel, or somewhere nice for lunch or to take the ‘Apero’! (french word for “lets have drinks after a big day!”)
- Tours can be given in ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH or PORTUGUESE
- All our guides are Parisians or Francophiles- fluent in English and lovers of all thing french!
Tour of Paris itinerary
Below is an itinerary of what you can usually expect to see on the tour… This is just an example though, our guides are always happy to change the tour to suit any requests…
- The Notre Dame de Paris
- Place Saint-Michel
- Lovers Bridge with the padlocks
- Hôtel de Ville
- The Louvre
- Opera House of Charles Garnier
- Madeleine church
- The chic shopping areas of Saint-Honoré and Place Vendôme
- Then on to the Place du Concorde and the Obelisk
- Then we will continue back up the Champs-Elysées
- Up to and around the Arc de Triomphe (don’t worry this is optional!)
- Finishing at your hotel.
The tour price includes:
- Your guide
- Your Vespa
- Starting and finishing the tour from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- WET WEATHER FLEXIBILITY – postpone the tour to another day that suits you if its raining on the day of your reservation, free of charge ofcourse!
- 2 or 3 helmets as needed
- Fuel for the scooter
- A top case to store your backpack and camera
- 2 or 3 wet weather gear if needed
- French TVA taxes
- Insurance for the scooter (cover for a 3rd Party, Theft and Damage with security deposit of either 500€ or 1200€, taken as a ‘hold’ on a credit card, NOT charged to the card. The amount is reduced to 500€ for an additional 20€ if you prefer)