Private Sidecar Tours
If you have no experience driving a scooter then we can do a private sidecar tour for you.
Sidecars are amazing as they fit 3 people on them comfortably- your guide drives and then 2 people can ride as passengers with him.
You have all the great experiences of our scooters tours, but without the worry of having to drive your own scooter.
The sidecar is very large and comfortable, and suitable for all sizes and ages. Its also very unique, and attracts a huge amount of attention on the road, so be sure to bring your cameras!
Details of the tour
- All tours are PRIVATE, so you will have the guide all to yourself
- You can choose to do the same itinerary as any of our Tours of Paris or Tour to Versailles, or we can design a custom itinerary just for you. Our guides know every street of Paris and can take you anywhere!
- Sidecar tours are for all size people, age 6 and up
- There is no experience needed driving or riding motorbikes or scooters, and no credit card needed for a security deposit
- Tours can run any day of the week, starting and finishing from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- Tours can be given in ENGLISH, FRENCH or SPANISH
The tour price includes:
- Your guide
- Your Sidecar
- Starting and finishing the tour from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris
- Wet weather flexibility – postpone the tour to another day if its raining on the day of your reservation, free of charge ofcourse!
- Gloves and Jackets if needed
- French TVA taxes
For a Private Half day tour of Paris, duration 3 h
For a Private Full day tour of Paris or Versailles, duration 7 h
How does the tour work…?
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment with the sidecar
- During the tour we stop every 15minutes or so to hear a story, learn about the history, observe the French being French, and of course to take some photos!
- Your tour guide Thierry was born and raised in Paris, and has been driving motorbikes in the city and around the world for over 35 years. He is a very safe and experienced driver, not to mention an amazing guide!