This tour aims to show you parts of Paris you have not seen before. We stay away from the main monuments and touristy areas, and focus more on the unique parts of the city where the Parisiens live, meet and play.
Explore off-the-beaten-path locations in Paris from the seat of a nippy Vespa scooter, discovering some of the hidden areas of the city where Parisians go to play.
Staying away from the main monuments and usual tourist areas, focus more on local neighbourhoods and secret sites that are perfect for those will plenty of previous experience of Paris. Discover destinations that even some locals don’t know about. Drive at a slow pace to keep an eye on the road and look at the sights.
Spend a good part of the tour exploring Montmartre, the last remaining vineyards of Paris, to the many artists that lived, worked and died there, Montmartre has unparalleled history and romance. You’ll also explore the Latin Quartier and the historic Marais district, unique to Paris for its narrow lanes in place of wide boulevards.
- 3 hours
- Montmartre, Place des Vosges, Ile de la cité…
- Vespa: 200€ // Sidecar: 250€ for 2 people
- Place des Vosges
- Île de la cité
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Paris Statue of Liberty
- Bois de Boulogne Park
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Park and Château of Vincennes
- The Élysée Palace - President's home
- Maximum 2 scooters per group.
- Most of the time they are private.
- Sidecar Tours are private.
- I am at least 18 years-old
- I have a valid driving licence
- I can drive on main roads
If you do not have experience driving a scooter we can do a Sidecar Tour for you. No experience needed!